Sunday, May 3, 2009

Life is a beach

We met my sister, Chrissy & her husband, Tom, at the beach house on Topsail Beach. My parents drove down with us and we had adventures like Nate throwing up in his car seat.

But we're here and loving every minute of it. Nate has been asking for the beach since we left here last year-I'm glad we can finally give him what he wants.

Seth is the best beach dad because he loves doing all the same things the kids do. From this small beginning came a huge sand castle.

My happy boy


The dunes

I'm not quite as fun at the beach, but I do enjoy burying the children. They thought it was fun too.
The intercoastal waterway runs behind our beach house and we have a dock. We tempted the crabs with pepperoni and were able to catch a few. Kylie was terrified of them to begin with but eventually stopped running away:)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a lot of fun. Some day I will have to take my kids to the beach. They have never been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to San Diego for Memorial Day weekend and hanging out at the beach all day Friday and Saturday. I can't wait! Reading this just got me all excited again. Looks like it was lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete