Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nate's birthday-aargh.

When I told Kylie I needed to put Nate's birthday pictures on our blog she said, "What? His birthday was a month ago!" Observant, isn't she?

Anyway, for those of you who know me well, I never have the patience to do desserts like the one seen above. However, my good friend, Megan, was willing to help the cake-decorating-impaired person that I am.

We had his party at Spring Creek Park. My kids always want their parties here so they can play in the sand, water or on the playground. It's a beautiful park and we will miss it when we move.

The wee Miss Kaitlyn Grace. Don't be fooled by that sweet face, she'll make you walk the plank.

The birthday boy. Please note the pirate pinata. After Kaitlyn's Jedi party, all my kids need pinata's now.
Nate, Lucy (who he either hugs or fights with), Kaitlyn, and cousin Dani.

Our neighbor Jonny, cousin Ben (the spy), Kylie and cousin Natalie (ice skater extraordinaire)

Seth and our little ninja. Nate loves Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and has picked up their moves-watch out!

Craig, Seth and Trisha

Everyone who comes to State College has to get their photo with the Nittany Lion...it's a law. We are so grateful we could have this day with the Oceanside Dixons.

2 comments:

  1. It was a great party! I love the picture of all three kids together. Kylie is getting way too into being a pirate. And, it's great to see the whole Dixon clan by the Lion Shrine. Whenever we pass it these days Lucy has to say hi to the lion.

    ReplyDelete