Saturday, September 25, 2010

Whazz up?

Okay, for some reason I was weird about this book. Despite the fact that I have loved every book Stephenie Meyer wrote, I didn't think I would like this one. I loved this novella and the perspective that it provided into Eclipse. The funniest thing is for each copy of this book she sells, she's giving a dollar to the Red Cross. He-he. That kills me.

Our 1997 Nissan Altima has been stranding us off and on for awhile now. We loved this car, her name was Sally. Like Lightening McQueen's girlfriend. You know, the Porsche? Well, they were both bluish and that was all that mattered when Nate fell in love with that movie. RIP, Sally.

This is our new Honda Civic. It doesn't have a name yet, but when that changes I'll let you all know.
The project that never ends. Sorry about the crooked shot, but you get the point. WE FINISHED THE FRONT. Sort of. We still have to do the door/frame and put up the black shutters. But still. It's progress people. Hope you have a great week!

1 comment: