Thursday, January 8, 2009

Knock, knock...who's there?

For any of you who do not know, first grade is the year knock, knock jokes come into fashion. I giggled to myself happily when Kylie came home with her first joke. One day I ate lunch with her at school & about 5 kids were telling me jokes at the same time (the same joke, mind you). Katie & Nate have picked up on telling knock, knock jokes as well, their jokes go something like this:

"Knock, knock"
"Who's there?"
"Table"
"Table who?"
"Have you forgotten what you eat dinner on?"

Then they go back & forth with everything in the house, laughing at each one like it's the funniest thing they ever heard. I love it.

1 comment:

  1. "Knock Knock",
    "Who's there?"
    "Crazy."
    "Crazy who?"
    "Who are you calling crazy"

    "Knock Knock",
    "Who's there?"
    "Kylie."
    "Kylie who?"
    "Have you forgotten your own daughter?"

    ReplyDelete