Sunday, January 11, 2009

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Kaitlyn couldn't wait to go outside and play in the snow. It took 5 minutes to get her ready; after spending 2 minutes outside she said, "I'm done, I want to go inside."

Nate didn't let the cold slow him down. After 2 hours outside he still screamed and kicked as I carried him inside.

Miss Independent. I was grateful that one child could get back up the hill without help.
I really like this picture...it shows what a cuddle-bug Kate is. Seth always looks good in photos.
Seth is pulling the sled up the hill and Nate is enjoying the ride...playing in the snow is tiring.

Kylie needed a break too. Under the snow, the ground was covered in a sheet of ice.

2 comments:

  1. I love how Nathan looks dead as he is getting towed up the hill! Kylie on one run actually ran into that lamppost on the far right off one picture. If anyone knows of secrets that keeps good things from ending badly with 2-year-olds, I'm all ears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss the snow days, but not the snow (well maybe just a little). The kids look like they had way too much fun. The secret to 2 year olds is that there is no secret ingredient!! It always ends badly till 4 ha haa. -Craig

    ReplyDelete